View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 11:00 PM   #13733
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm now REALLY hoping for Nikki Bella vs. Paige vs. Emma for the Divas Title at WrestleMania.

After the #GiveDivasAChance movement, I think they have to give the girls something a little meatier than a throwaway segment at WrestleMania. I can't see them wanting to give AJ Lee the spotlight, after she has spoken out. I can't see them calling up Charlotte to put the title on her just yet, and I can't see them doing a tag team match with The Bellas facing Paige & Charlotte -- just because it doesn't feel "big" enough right now. I think the best thing they can do is give Emma some redemption, allow Triple H to handle her creative direction heading into WrestleMania, and putting her in a Triple Threat against Nikki and Paige. Brie will be a heel at ringside to run interference, and she costs both Paige and Emma the title at separate intervals. The face girls then beat her up to a large pop. Nikki takes over and gets very close two counts on both her challengers. They do a Tower of Doom spot, and all that jazz. Nikki even Rack Attacks both girls at the same time. She acts like she's the greatest thing that ever happened...but only gets two after some showboating. She then covers Emma...but still only gets two. The final sequence sees Paige in the ring with Nikki, and she manages to counter a Guillotine Choke into a RamPaige. Brie breaks up the pin and then gets the Divas Title, she goes to blast Paige with it, but nails Nikki instead. A superkick from Paige allows her to send Brie out of the ring, then put Nikki in the PTO -- and Nikki taps out. Emma makes it back into the ring and hugs Paige, holding up the arm of the three-time Divas Champion...then attacks her from behind. She puts Paige in the Emma Lock as officials come in and break it up. There's your next main Divas story.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote