View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 04:00 PM   #58
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
If this is the problem at a PPV taping I imagine it might be a bigger issue at house shows.

Really I guess it depends on how reliant they are on ticket/merch sales as part of their income. Risk is reaction is to put up prices which further drives away customers, which then drives prices up further etc.

If they aren't really reliant on sales then it is less of an issue, but I remember reading that actually it's a pretty big element of revenue so could become a slightly more critical issue.
Think they mitigated the problem by running a lot more house shows because of the new brand split era.

Although it does mean they have to deal with added costs because of more shows. Also they are currently averaging less people per house show this year and its at the worst whenever they run house shows at the same time as RAW and Smackdown airs.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote