View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 05:20 PM   #37
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Both of those make perfect sense. A FOX offer edging up the price is a safe bed. I suppose keeping that audience is worth something, but in lieu of that other offer, I don't know if an increase goes to follow, you know? This is your field though. I suppose it is common in television for fees to increase as things go on, but does triple the amount sound right without the FOX offer?
Triple the amount? No, that's not likely to occur without a similar competing offer or some other rare unknown outside factor being a big impact and consideration.

It is true that the longer they've been on the air and on a particular network, a majority of television properties and broadcast rights, generally increase in fees (and also usually costs) over time.

However, to increase 3x, given the WWE's decline in ratings and viewership, is pretty remarkable without some outside factor (Fox's competing interest and very likely similar offer, it appears in this case) playing a big role.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote