View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 08:43 PM   #392
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Steppenwolf was there to be the reason why the League needed to exist, nothing more. And he fit that role in a satisfactory manner.

I would have greatly preferred the White Martians, but you would have needed Martian Manhunter for that.

SPOILER: show
I think that Cyborg and Flash were off the mark, as far as portrayals. Cyborg is part machine, but he considers his humanity to be his greatest strength. (Teen Titans!) Flash was just the polar opposite of what he needed to be, personality-wise.

Aquaman is NOT Roman Reigns. I actually came out of Justice League liking Aquaman.

Batman's role was limited here, but he's a man among Gods. He should be limited. I still fucking hate that his power is "I'm rich."

WW is amazing. Just fucking amazing.

Death was the best thing to happen to Superman. This was the first time we got to see Superman be what he should have been this whole time. He saw that good needed to be done, and he did it. And he wasn't a prick.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote