Thread: Westworld
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 02:47 AM   #103
Triple A
Triple A

Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
damn... theory / possible spoiler (maybe don't read):

SPOILER: show
Reddit comments speculating that the Man in Black is William (McPoyle) 30 years later. https://www.reddit.com/r/westworld/c...ssion/da911qg/

Cause he said "I though they would've retired you" to that lady, who is the one that checked in McPoyle.

Quote:
"30 years of marriage"
"I thought they would've retired you"
Also:

Quote:
I think it was confirmed when he says "so I came back because this place has a way of bringing out your true self." That is what he told Dolores on the train in the last episode
Feel like I wish I hadn't read this... should just try to watch the show without spoiling it 4 myself!
Feels like this theory was also kinda furthered tonight.
SPOILER: show
Or at least definitely that the William storyline is in the past. Early in the season, the "Man in Black" talked about how he opened up the robots in the past and they were all mechanical instead of blood and guts like the modern ones. Dolores was v mechanical when she got stabbed by Logan which indicates it was in the past, back when she was an "old model."

Also there was some other thing about the logos used. When William first comes to Westworld, they are using the "old logo" in the room where he gets his introduction.

Triple A is offline   Reply With Quote