View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 10:02 PM   #335
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by Kevin Owens pulling an Enzo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
In a number that you can basically throw out as not being indicative of much of anything, WWE Raw did set its all-time low mark last night doing 2.46 million viewers.

The rating itself, not yet in, is a virtual certainty to be the lowest in the history of the show, and lowest for any WWE wrestling television show ever on Monday night dating back to the Prime Time Wrestling era ...

It will likely be the lowest rating for the for a long time, but the circumstances or judging anything by it are as silly as saying the NFL is dying because it dropped 34 percent in one week. Raw was down eight percent, but it would have been a lot worse had the debate started at 8 p.m. instead of 9 p.m ...

The three hours were:

8 p.m. 2.85 million viewers
9 p.m. 2.38 million viewers
10 p.m. 2.20 million viewers
In terms of rankings, RAW's best hour (8PM) ended up being ranked #11 and overall #15 for stuff on cable last night.

Quote:
This capped off a month with the lowest average viewership in over 20 years for the WWE’s flagship show. For the month of September, the show averaged 2.719 million viewers. As a comparison, the show averaged 4.127 million viewers in September 2012, the year the show moved to 3 hours.
More on RAW's ratings and viewership struggles in regards to the whole month and not just because of last night's onslaught.

Quote:
D-Von Dudley tweeted from Raw last night that he’s liking his new role in WWE. Dave Meltzer reported in last week’s edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that there had been talk of D-Von taking a job as an agent with the company.
Link to the tweet: https://twitter.com/TestifyDVon/stat...13200299212801

Quote:
With Roman Reigns winning the United States Championship against Rusev at Clash of Champions, every member of the Shield has now won both the World and US Championships.
Quote:
Will Ospreay and Marty Scurll will team up to take on The Young Bucks during Ring of Honor’s upcoming tour of the United Kingdom. The match will take place at ROH’s stop in Leicester on November 19th.
Quote:
After signing with TNA as an active wrestler, Brandi Rhodes is training with Chris Hero.
Quote:
WWN contracted wrestlers Drew Gulak and Tony Nese wrestled on WWE Raw last night in Cruiserweight Division matches. Both Gulak and Nese are now featured on the WWE.com Raw Roster section. This is another step in the building relationship between EVOLVE/WWN and WWE. We are very happy to say that Gulak and Nese will continue to wrestle in EVOLVE while they compete in the WWE Cruiserweight Division. Gulak is set to team with Tracy Williams to challenge EVOLVE Tag Team Champions DUSTIN & Drew Galloway at EVOLVE 70 on October 15th in Orlando, FL. The losing duo can never team again. Tony Nese returns to EVOLVE on November 12th in Queens, NY and November 13th in Joppa, MD.
Quote:
Over a year after being released by the UFC, former MMA fighter Shayna Baszler is receiving a tryout at the WWE Performance Center.

Baszler, a longtime pro wrestling fan, made the transition from the Octagon to the squared circle after asking for her release because her contract didn't allow her to do pro wrestling. She made her in-ring debut in September of 2015 and has gone on to wrestle for a number of promotions.
Quote:
WWE announced a new television deal in Germany for both Raw and Smackdown after the current deals expire in March 2017.

7Sports will be airing both shows, making it the first time WWE has been able to get over-the-air deals for both of its flagship shows in that market.

They will moving from Tele 5 (Raw) and Pro 7 Maxx (Smackdown). The former announced the decision last week not to renew its contract.
Declining viewership was revealed as the main reason why the current network didn't bother to renew the deal. WWE revealed they average around 500k for viewers in the German market.

Quote:
Randy Orton appeared last night on Booker T's radio show in Houston. He talked about going AWOL before he was a wrestler saying, "I didn't have the courage to die for my country. You could see from them the courage to die for this country, that they would be willing to risk everything for this country, for our freedom. that's why you should stand for the pledge. That's why you should stand for the anthem." He also said he respects what Colin Kaepernick was kneeling for but doesn't respect what he's doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
The NXT Twitter account just noted that "The Drifter" Elias Samson would be returning to action at the NXT house show in Lakeland, FL on Thursday.

Samson fractured his ankle at a June NXT show in Nashville.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Kofi Kingston received 8 stitches after his bout on Raw against Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson.
Quote:
Former WWE star Ryback has been in talks over the last week with Bellator MMA about fighting. He teased an announcement on Twitter and Bellator has confirmed there have been talks, but nothing serious.

"Spoke, but nothing close," said Bellator CEO Scott Coker.

Sources close to the wrestler confirmed to us that he's interested in fighting and in the end it will come down to money. He spoke about the situation today on Las Vegas radio.
Quote:
On the subject of Cena's pursuit of world title reign number 16, Flair indicated that he hopes Cena ties his record.

"Well, first of all, I text John. I love John. He's always, even when I'm not there, he throws me name out there and keeps me in the public eye. I would be elated if John got that. I mean, he [has] worked hard enough and it's never going to affect my legacy. I think the world of John Cena as a person, as a man."

Flair added, "but I think the world of John and I think that when I look at what he has done for the company, and, of course, the company has done a lot for him, but his work ethic is incredible. He's a great guy. He's a great ambassador. And if he won that title for the sixteenth time, I'd be the first to congratulate him."

'The Dirtiest Player In The Game' admitted that he would love to face Cena at WrestleMania if Cena wins his sixteenth world championship. Flair went on to say that there is no big name he did not wrestle with except for Cena and the former members of The Shield.

"Well, I would love for John Cena to win the title and them to give me six months to get ready because I could wrestle again very easily, but I would need six months just for cosmetics and a couple months of everyday training in the ring at the [WWE] Performance Center. I would love that, for that to happen. I don't think it ever will, but I could be in that kind of shape if I got the head's up in the next month or so." Flair said, "I wrestled everybody except for John, in a single, and, of course, The Shield, the new guys, and that. There's nobody I missed. I think that's what makes my career unique, is I wrestled everybody"
From a recent podcast episode of The Ric Flair Show: http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016...ie-his-record/

Some other sheet news includes:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote