View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 06:10 PM   #473
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruien View Post
Noid is one of the posters who never watched the show but knows Bliss is the worst. And have strict opinions on every wrestler there is in the WWE.

Well, he claims to not watch at least.
For fuck's sake, I've seen Bliss. After people said she was good. My thoughts on her have been fairly consistent:

* She's good for her experience level.

* That doesn't say much.

* This is especially true comparatively to some of the women with a lot more experience (Natalya, for example) or natural talent (Charlotte, for example).

* Overall, I'd put her somewhere towards the middle-back of women they have currently employed that I have also seen.

* It bothers me that someone that unimpressive is the champion at a time when they are promoting the merits of women. I know this is bullshit, but it just irks me. It's allowed to fucking irk me.

* She can talk, but her promos suck.

* Her facial expressions are hammy, but not in a good Vince McMahon/William Regal way. I've compared them to high school acting because they remind me, as someone who has taught drama in a high school, of high school acting.

* Cute as a button and works hard. More power to her, I have just not seen evidence of this alleged greatness after going out of my way to look for it.

* I don't think it's a coincidence so many people changed their tone on her when she did the Harley Quinn cosplay. You can literally pinpoint that moment in time as when people switched. Hell, that's part of the work. This is not so much a problem I have with her as it is with the fandom surrounding her. Braun's, ironically, got a similar thing, where people have fallen for the squash stuff despite him still being shit. It's just funny to me that people say that kayfabe can't work when they fall for shit like pigtails and "RAWR!"

If I watch Mania and she impresses the fuck out of me, I will let people know.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote