View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 03:27 PM   #75
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad News Gertner View Post
Ok so I finally discovered Lars Sullivan and he's fucking amazing. Screw these 200 pound crossfit workrate honks. Give me wrestlers like Sullivan any day.

I've been saying this for YEARS. The WWE needs more larger than life characters. Don't believe me? Who's the most over guy on the roster? BRAUNNNNNN!. I guarantee when it's all said and done that Lars will be the most over guy on NXT. That's what attracts the casual fan. Not these twirps like Balor and Nakamura. I'm going to start watching NXT when I hear Lars is on. If he gets called up to the roster I might start watching full time again.
The thing is.... the crossfitter guys are fine if the roster isn't ALL crossfitter guys. But fuck... you have Rollins, Balor, Ambrose, Styles, Zayn, Cesaro, The Miz and the list goes on of "in shape" dudes that look the same. It's why Owens is great. He may be a bit of a slob, but at least he looks different. Even Nakamura is fine, because while he's not big, he doesn't have that standard athletic look.

You need more freaks like sullivan. But there has to be more to them than being freaks or else you end up with Brodus Clay.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote