View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 07:12 AM   #23
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Didnt he have a program with HHH back in the early days of the big WCW belt on Raw? I feel like I remember thinking it wasnt a bad idea back then for some reason.

I would like to see him win the IC title. If he wins the world I would almost prefer it be a change on Raw then lose the following week. Almost like a Taker vs. Jeff Hardy ladder match type deal but he wins then a correction next week where it takes former champ all they have to beat him, raise his hand etc.

I would take that storyline as a once off for almost any long term strong midcarder ending the career but still putting out good work.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote