View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 03:13 AM   #4337
mitchables
bonjour

mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Just caught up with the DC Rebirth series "Green Lanterns" and I it.....

Jessica Cruz
agreed, 'green lanterns' is excellent. simon & jess are both great, and that scene in the most recent issue with her ring taking on human qualities because she talks to it is freaking adorable. phantom ring storyline is really strong but the whole book has been great so far.

also really loving both 'action comics' and 'superman' -- which is new for me because i've never been a massive superman fan. i've always liked him but never on the level that i've loved batman and the flash, for example -- but i am loving him at the moment. something really... comforting about dad-superman, i think. and lois is ridic awesome across the board, good to have her back. glad we're getting to jon & damian stuff too now, i think their series should be a lot of fun.

whole rebirth initiative has been great, actually. loved the first arc of 'detective comics' especially. that book has been really solid to date. 'green arrow' really good too. 'trinity' is cool also. 'batman' actually one of the weaker books imo. 'justice league' getting better. 'the flash' started kinda middling but has its strong points, esp lately.

anyway yeah haven't been so excited for new comics so regularly in a very long time. good stuff.
mitchables is offline   Reply With Quote