View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 06:43 AM   #2323
VonErichLives
DU's illegitimate brother

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrA View Post
I can't put my finger on it, but there is something real annoying about VonErichLive's posts. Maybe it's the fact that you only quote RP's posts and go out of your way to stir shit about the Patriots/Colts all while using the AIDS-invested guy. Give it a rest already.

Huh? I really think you should read the tread a little more so you know what you're talking about.

Just to re-cap this one, he quotes me responding to someone else, I respond to him, he then responds with a bunch of insults... yeah, on occasion it's really easy to make him flip out and do one of his ALL CAPS posts swearing and yelling.

I actually prefer when he dosen't have a hissy fit, because it makes a better discussion, but like some people he has trouble seperating being a fan of a team to step back and look at things objectively. Which is why he flips out over little things and can't see both sides of the argument..

even funnier is I seem to remember a few weeks ago RP and Stima going back and forth until RP said something like "I was just stirring shit"

Yet, Dr. A thinks thats all I'm trying to do... :rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP View Post
I didn't butcher the quote because that's exactly what he said. You're giving me the context of that statement which is true.
When you (and you're not the only one to do it, a lot of media outlets did it) take a partial quote it's butchering a quote. What I gave was the whole line he said, what you gave were a few words of it which makes it sound like he meant something different.

It's like saying "I like the color yellow only on cars" and the quote repeated is "I like the color yellow". Sorry, it's not you, and it's not just this but when media butchers quotes which they do all the time drives me nuts, trying to make someone look like an ass rather then "reporting all the facts" so people can make their own decision.

I haven't looked, but I heard the Eagles game spread is like 23 points... this is just getting silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
I love watching the Patriots kicking the shit out of everyone. Then I can still have my pipe dream that the Giants uproot a perfect season.
Ya know, of the teams left thats the one that worries me the most (assuming your all healthy).

I mean, any team could beat the Pats, but I think the Giants have the best chance.

Last edited by VonErichLives; 11-21-2007 at 07:20 AM.