View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 01:55 PM   #1
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Something to Wrestle with Bruce Prichard podcast

I don't think I've created a topic in like 5 years.

nothing special, but if you are bored there's an excellent podcast show with Bruce Prichard in the link below. There's a lot of behind the scenes talk of the WWE from the 80's, 90's and 2000's with Prichard. I learned a ton of cool shit that went on.

The discussion about Survivor Series 97 here made me remember they did an episode about it.

Enjoy

http://www.mlwradio.com/something-to...-prichard.html
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote