View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 11:06 PM   #41
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maluco View Post
I am not saying he is wrong to make money of his name as a performer, while he can. Not at all.

WWE, however, have always frowned upon guys doing their own thing, especially in wrestling. This is putting eyes on a potential rival product, American eyes. That seems to be something that would really rattle Vince.

Given the relationship they have had recently, I can definitely see them being disappointed about it and this time they may have a valid reason to be upset with him given their relationship and freedom he was given.

I am not complaining at all though and would love a real competitor to emerge. So the more eyes on other products, for me, the better
An even bigger point of contention is the whole Elite/WWE backstage nonsense with cease and desists and firing a guy that most people wouldn't have even noticed for taking a pic with them.

Jericho is a far bigger star than can truly be negatively affected by Vince & co. being petty at this juncture, and this is something wrestling *needs*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Hope Omegas back can handle it
Are you insinuating he's going to be carrying Chris, or are you speculating Jericho will bust out the Liontamer from his list of 1004 holds for this one?
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote