View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 03:34 PM   #108
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Oh, man, I used to be right with you there on Dolph. He's got his flaws, but the company have fucked him up too. Now he's in that tight spot where he's got to somehow give capital to people without having much himself.
Could you not say the very same thing for Emma?

Also, can two people not get over in the same match? Asuka could have done more when she WAS given the shine, and Emma's back was essentially against the wall regardless. I know that may make her sound selfish in a sense, but how do you jostle someone around for 9 minutes without sustaining an advantage? She couldn't put Asuka away. That's the real shine.

I feel like the average viewer is not sitting there giving a fuck about either of the Asuka/Emma matches. That's left for nerds like us. And of the main Emma naysayers on this discussion, I might be the only one who watches everything regularly.

I don't think her popularity has waned because of Emma specifically. It's because of WWE doing it's usual ridiculous thing of...missing the fucking point.

Not Emma's fault. People have been far less fired for far more objectionable things. No fucking way it was those matches. She got hosed...unless there was something else...which I'm completely open to...but who's to say?

Emma is not a bad worker.
Anybody Thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote