View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 10:21 PM   #169
mitch_h

mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I'm optimistic about Styles. I don't think WWE is nearly as hostile towards workrate guys as people make them out to be, even when the guys are a bit lacking in other areas, I mean I was happy when Daniel Bryan was signed but I never thought he would go as far as he did, and guys like Cesaro may have not where we wanted him to be, but it was not like he was treated like a Curtis Axel or Adam Rose.

CSL is right when he said AJ is world class talent and it takes a lot of work and dedication to get as good as AJ is, and I think that work and dedication will go far in the WWE, and while ROH, TNA and Japan may be "small ponds" it does take a versatile talent to dominate all three of them and then land a WWE contract.
mitch_h is offline   Reply With Quote