View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 04:06 AM   #34
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi View Post
To his credit, Reigns has drastically improved on the mic. He has taken a huge step since his feud with Cena. Having said that, he can still improve in this area.
Big E’s biggest drawback is that he has simply been around for too long. If wrestlers are around for too long without having received a significant and sustained (successful) main event push of some kind, their chance of being a relevant draw for the company declines drastically. The chance of the fans really buying into them as champ also declines drastically, and the wrestler becomes perceived as a ‘transitional champ’ at best.

Tl;dr = the chances of Big E being a successful main eventer are slim to none.

If the WWE are looking for the next successful main-eventer, then they need to protect and invest in Jason Jordan. Aside from his solid abilities, Jordan is still within his ‘window’ due to being relatively new. But again, I’ve been following wrestling for over 25+ years so what do I know?
I have been watching 25.5+ years... So what would I know.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote