View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 05:34 PM   #467
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordancsst1997 View Post
sure, we have some production problems like the mic fucking sucks!! but i can assure you those damn ropes are not loose! We dont do Backyard wrestling to look like professionals we do it to have fun!I appreciate EzekielKane, its amazing having fans for something so stupid. believe it or not im 6'4" but im only 17 years old, i only do BYW because im too young to start training in the state of Pennsylvania. i appreciate all your feedback! and even you haters you still add a view! but again the ropes are as tight as WWEs.
Ok, no reputable professional wrestling trainer is gonna be like, "oh, it's a good thing you do backyard wrestling. You should keep making videos and playing with shirtless little boys in the backyard" (also, why in the hell if your 17 are you "wrestling" with what look like 12 year old boys?) They're gonna tell you cut that shit out, take that shit down, don't do that shit anymore. If your tall good for you, but if you wanna be a professional wrestler get a job (if you don't already have one), get a gym membership, get in shape and eat healthy so that when you do turn 18 you can start training to be a pro wrestler. This way your not just the creepy 18 year old who still plays with all the neighbor boys.....
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote