View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 04:52 PM   #459
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by EzekielKane View Post
Presentation is garbage? There is a ring commenbtary music etc. For a backyard fed and I am an expert fyi, this is top notch. These guys wrestle for FUN and for entertainment and are FUN to watch, the point of wrestling is entertainment and Real Deal DELIVERS.
Ok, if you want me to judge the "production" aspect of this video (and completely not shit on the abortion that happened in the ring) then I will. The sound system sounds like crap, there's tons of feedback coming from the mics the speakers, and the "commentators" are just saying the same things over and over again (they call a chin lock a headlock, do they even watch wrestling?). Just because your buddy records the show on his phone doesn't mean you have a cameraman. On top of that, nobody worked the camera? Even if you have one stationary camera you do everything facing the camera so you never turn your back to it. Now as far as the "ring" goes, that ring looks like shit too. Why are the ropes soo loose? Why isn't there an apron on the ring? So yea your ring looks like crap, completely unprofessional looking
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote