View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 08:02 PM   #69
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Well youre getting close to where the business is right now. Face and heel is almost passè at this point. Its reactions. Volume. Thats what theyre after. Lesnar is a face because people pay to see him beat people but the office is just booking a champion. Everything else is secondary.
That sounds about right. Do you think that is a good direction for them to go in? My personal opinion is that heat is going to be what gets your shit properly over, but I guess with the perception of wrestling with advertisers, to gentrify it and sterilize it is the intention. I just can't wrap my head around such a cold and passe, as you said, product is better for getting those sponsors, as opposed to a hot product that gets people in and hooked. I mean, you don't need to Russo it up and have miscarriages and accidental nudity to get heat and get people in.

I guess my philosophical question is: Is there tasteful heat?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote