View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 12:25 PM   #507
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Really enjoyed the 90 minute version of RAW this week. After reading about what happened, I wanted to see it.

Love what they are doing with Joe. To have him go over Roman too, is the way it should be. That isn't typical "Roman hate" either. He needs to look like a fucking monster going into the PPV with Brock.

That said, I am worried they will squash him and the decent build will be for nothing. Hopefully that isn't the case, but if they can roll with the momentum they have created, I may be back on board to weekly programming.

Still a shame the way Wyatt has been jobbed into nothing, basically. Really feel like he is being heavily under utilized. He is amazing on the mic and his in ring work is nothing to snuff at. Feel like they missed the opportunity with his brief title run.

Really hoping that Axel and Bo take off with Miz. Bo Dallas was looking impressive in the ring against Balor, he and Axel should be used in the ring more, even if just to enhance guys with their pushes. Feel like they are great in the ring even when the other guy is going over.

The RAW women's division bores me, other than Bliss. They could use Asuka.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote