View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 10:58 PM   #120
AlphaBean
Happy Inside

AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold HamNegger
Funny you mentioned this one. I just watched the worst shark movie of all time...it makes DBS look like Jaws. It's called "Blue Demon". It's so bad it makes you wanna slap yo momma!!!

There's ton's in the horror genre, but the worst I've ever seen is "Skinned Deep."

Some others: Van Wilder (worst performance EVER by an actress is Tara Reid), Fever Pitch (same for Jimmy Fallon), The Real Cancun (FUCK everyone in this movie!!!), The Blues Brothers 2000 (I want to shoot that kid in the face), Hercules Goes to NY (one of Arnold's virst).....and by far the worst movie I've ever seen....KUNG POW!!!
If I had a screwdriver in my possession, I would drive it deep into your neck.

Kung Pow is the greatest film ever created.
AlphaBean is offline   Reply With Quote