View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 10:01 PM   #86
Fox
"Ask him!"

Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopydate
Okay, fine, bad example, whatever.

Can't believe I'm trying to clarify what should have been an obvious point, but... How about:

Jurassic Park III
Shark Tale
xXx
Look Who's Talking
The Matrix Revolutions
Godzilla (1998 remake)
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
The Flintstones
2 Fast 2 Furious

All of these movies made at least $125,000,000 domestically, and I contend they're all worse than Batman & Robin.

So, not only did MORE PEOPLE see these movies, they're also WORSE than B&R. Thus, I find it very hard to believe, as disappointing as it was, that B&R was the worst movie anyone has ever seen.

I still stand by my original comment that Batman and Robin is, in fact, the worst movie of all time.

First of all, Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze and George Clooney as Batman are two of the most miscast stars I've ever heard of. They turned Batman into a fucking Schwarzenegger vehicle, turning him into the star, and a very uncharismatic one at that.

Pathetic storyline. The whole thing with Poison Ivy and Robin was just stupid and horribly contrived. Yeah, I'm sure Robin is going to join the crazy bitch in green with the clown masked ape (Bane, who was butchered), even though she's obviously bad.

The introduction of Batgirl (Alicia Silverstone) and the sickness of Alfred were fucking ridiculous, and Clooney's horrible reactions to his BEST FRIEND Alfred's impending death was atrocious to watch, even though I was like 10 at the time.

Watch the movie. Seriously try and watch the whole thing. I'll bet you can't do it.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote