Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 08:13 AM   #1132
Destor
I am the cheese

Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Guycott View Post
You give Wasteland 2 a whirl? It proves that the first to Fallout games can work on a console port, and also adds to the whole weird line of succession for the meta story behind Fallout's conception (Fallout 1 was originally supposed to be Wasteland 2... and now Wasteland 2 is not only a direct sequel to itself but a spiritual successor to the first two Fallout games). Even geographically, the Wasteland games are close enough to possiblyexist contiguously, but still far enough away to not step on eachother's toes.
LOVED WASTELAND 2. Would play a sequel in a heart beat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
I did, and occasionally still dust off and play Morrowind. It was quite deep for its time and my only knock against it is the whole issue of not saving enough leading to the whole false "Your disc may be dirty or damaged. Press 'A' to retry." error. Yes, they eventually patched it and made the game create restore files when that would happen, but it's something that never should have been an issue in the first place.
You're playing a game ported onto the original xbox. It's not Morrowinds fault youre having a meh experience, it was never intended to be played on console, let alone one so weak.

Also "Deep for its time" as if something more deep has come since?
Destor is offline   Reply With Quote