View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 08:31 PM   #1169
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah, you might be right. I know too many women that have lived in Saudi Arabia. It's an odd thing, because it's actually home to some of them, and as such they do have a fondness for elements of the place, but they talk either critically or eerily nonchalantly about not being able to drive, or go out in public and never going anywhere alone for their own safety, and that sort of thing. I've noticed they get increasingly more critical of the regime when they are away from it, and the most positive thing I've heard is "My partner made a lot of money."

I guess it isn't publicized that much. I am increasingly thinking it was a bad gamble to get so deep with them, because in 10 years, I think there's quite a good chance things will actually regress and that the money they are getting from the deal isn't going to be able to counter-balance the negative effect being in bed with them has. I imagine they have out clauses and all that, but it's going to be...interesting.

I don't believe the WWE does honestly believe they could influence change. I think they are hoping for change and hoping to piggy-back off it. Like they hope India will explode as an economy and that their attempt at history there will benefit them. Short-term they just care about the money, but I think they were genuinely hoping that they would eventually be able to put on a women's match in Saudi Arabia and make world headlines or something. But I think they're just going to look like asses.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote