View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 05:51 PM   #3443
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just started "Disc 2" of FF7, so probably halfway if my memory serves me right.

Forgot a bunch of details surrounding the big death. Cait Sith "dies" immediately before Aeris and for some reason I found it sadder, there's absolutely nothing sad or even dramatic about it since he's a robot but the scene just plays really weird like it's a major event. Odd.

The last interaction of Cloud / Aeris prior to her leaving the group is him literally beating the shit out of her. That's going to be an interesting scene in the Remake, definitely expect that sort of thing to be changed haha.

I never really got behind CloudxAeris, it seemed like that was the narrative the game wanted to take, Cait Sith pretty much says it outright that they are the OTP, but I guess at this point Cloud is Zack, so there actually never is any CloudxAeris, its all Zack and it was always Zack. Tifabestgirl.

Hojo is the biggest dick.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote