View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 11:15 PM   #28
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
It's partially to do with her she's been booked, I won't defend the company on that. She's also not very good. Her promos and ring work leave A LOT to be desired. She had a few great matches with Sasha Banks, and that's about it. Zack Ryder once had a great match with Christian. Things can deceive if you if they are in the right environment.

The Triple Threat between Charlotte, Sasha and Bayley at Clash last year busted a lot of ideals I held about the women in that scene. It was just so...rote. But I jumped off the "Bayley is a star" bandwagon when she was reading that poetry on RAW to Charlotte, and the crowd was eating her alive, basically begging for her to not go through with it, and she was like "Yep, well, here's another one" trying to act like she was doing it badly on purpose. It was a tough situation, but she could not survive it. She might have gotten heat if she had bucked the script and said "You know what, Charlotte? These people don't want me to read poetry, they want me to kick your ass and take your title," but at the end of the day it would have been the right call and Bayley would have actually come off like a star instead of being someone who needs to be given a certain level of material in order to work.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote