View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 03:37 PM   #41542
erickman
king of sucks

erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
I don't think bringing her in was a bad I dea but putting her right in the Knockouts title scene was. Especially given the Allie history but that might have played a factor into their thinking of doing it. The obvious pay off with her is Rosemary and I think building her towards that would have been smarter. Had she got involved somehow in the Taya/Rosemary matches might have been a better introduction to her. I think her and Taya might have an odd chemistry between one another and done a Taya/Yung vs Allie/Rosemary that could have eventually led to a Knockouts title match. Braxton being involved is another problem I think.
yeah I don't get the Braxton part unless they planed to get rich swan into impact since he is at the tapings anyway.
erickman is offline   Reply With Quote