View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 11:37 PM   #41535
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
Haven't liked her on Impact and I don't think her and Allie work well together. The timing of her coming in is weird as well. Laural Van Ness was doing the crazy bride thing and left and Yung kind of just felt like a replacement, especially going after Allie. I'd say they'll have her do a program with Rosemary then she'll probably be done with her or at least I hope.
Hm. Didn't know Laurel was gone. Then again, it's TNA, so I kinda didn't give a fuck. Her crazy bride schtick felt like nobody could come up with anything else for her after that one wedding angle ages ago and the company collectively forgot she was doing it.

But it isn't just her timing with Allie. It seems like her timing as a whole isn't the best. But I haven't seen anything of her when she apparently acted "normal", which is why I said I don't know if she is trying to live her gimmick too much and it's fucking up her ring work, or if she needs more practice with competent women to shore that up, of if she is just ass and we're seeing her at peak performance.

I'm hoping it's one of the first two and not the third, because I'd like to see more.

And yeah, Rosemary seems like the likeliest of collisions, but is one of those "believe it when I see it" things, since this is what's left of TNA we're talking 'bout. If it were WWE, I'd say it would be because of bad booking, but with these guys, I would say the "obvious" prob'ly wouldn't even cross anyone's minds until Rosemary leaves for NXT or Su takes a leave due to pregnancy or something.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote