View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 10:47 PM   #20302
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by WWE 2k16 now available at the TPWW Store for the low, low price of $9.99 $59.99:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Regarding the reports of Vince McMahon flipping out backstage over the blood in last night's Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker match at WWE Hell In a Cell, apparently it was not the blood that he was upset over.

A source who was watching from close to the "gorilla position" last night reported to PWInsider that Vince was not upset over the blood but he wasn't thrilled to see it either. Vince did get upset when he ordered the doctor to go in the ring to clean up some of the blood and Lesnar pushed him away. This spot was 100% shoot and something Lesnar did in the moment as he was upset with the momentum of the match being interrupted.

Regarding a possible "blade job" in last night's match, Lesnar most likely would not have needed 9 staples to close a wound from a blade. With WWE's strict policy against blading these days, Lesnar was likely busted open the hard-way.

When Lesnar and Taker returned backstage, there was no incident with Vince calling them into his office or talking down to them in front of everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Even with a weak NFL Monday Night football game, no World Series competition, and coming the day after a strong Hell In A Cell show, the WWE Raw ratings for 10/26 showed no improvement over recent weeks.

Last night's show did 3.34 million viewers, the same level as it has been doing since the NFL season started. The Arizona Cardinals vs. Baltimore Ravens game did 12.20 million viewers, below the season average, so the competition was the easiest WWE has had on Monday night in weeks.

RAW had its biggest first hour since football season started, a huge drop in the second hour, but the third hour featuring the WWE World title #1 contender's match with Roman Reigns vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Kevin Owens vs. Dolph Ziggler was the best in five weeks.

The three hours were:

8 p.m. 3.64 million viewers
9 p.m. 3.21 million viewers
10 p.m. 3.21 million viewers
2nd month in a row no post-ppv bump for RAW and easiest week in a while for RAW in terms of competition.

Quote:
FOX Sports has an article on UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey saying she wants to become WWE Divas Champion in the future. Rousey made the comments at the UFC 193 media event today. She said:

"What I would love to do, I got an Olympic medal, I would want to retire from MMA as one of the greatest of all time, I would love to have the chance to be the boxing world champion, and I would love to have the chance to be a jiu-jitsu world champion. I'd love to have the chance to be the Divas world champion and just be the best of everything at one point."

"How that is possible to do, I'm going to have to figure that out but I am trying to figure that out. I think if anybody's capable, I think that I am. I think it's just a matter of prioritizing and timing and figuring out when I can do which, when. I'm figuring it out. I'd love to, but it's a process."
Quote:
Del Rio did contact AAA in advance, even if it was this past weekend, so they weren't blind sided like with Myzteziz, and both sides are on good terms. The right thing to do would be to come back and at least drop their world title. Del Rio is expected on tonight's show. They really should have brought back Ricardo Rodriguez with him. A superstar can say things negative about the company and come back with a great deal. A lower level guy will have a harder time coming back when you say negative things about the boss. Losing Del Rio and Myzteziz was a huge blow to AAA.
Quote:
WWE quietly added two RAW episodes to the WWE Network this month. They are not publicly advertised and were not picked up in automatic update engines so it appears WWE is trying to keep these additions under the radar, according to WrestlingDVDNetwork.com. The episodes are from February 9th and February 16th, 2004. Chris Benoit is prominently featured in both episodes as this was before WrestleMania 20 where he defeated Triple H and Shawn Michaels for the World Heavyweight Title.

Some other sheet news:

Last edited by Emperor Smeat; 10-27-2015 at 11:06 PM.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote