View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 10:22 PM   #4135
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus View Post
Shawn Merriman is gonna break Tom Brady's leg..

FACT
Yeah, the offensive line will be opening up the flood gates for Merriman I am sure

I can't wait for this game, hopefully Ellis Hobbs picks off Phillip Rivers like 3 or 4 times or something crazy

In case you are wondering why I wanna see that, after last year's playoff Rivers called Hobbs the "sorriest cover in the NFL"

Also another random note, Reggie Nelson, the Jags rookie starting safety said Tom Brady "isn't that all, he just played alright" and the only reason why Brady completed 93% of his passes in last Saturdays game was because it was a dump off game. lol alright