View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 10:42 PM   #549
El Fangel
ELF ANGEL

El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Capitano Gatisto View Post
The first series mirrored the books almost exactly, so I can see why some people would get annoyed at the changes made then to the story of the second books. That said, I think the vast majority of the changes they make are for the benefit of the television plot and much of the book wouldn't work on screen.
What STD said reflects my opinion, though id like to add there are far less significant events in the first book that needed to be shot, so Id assume more time for other stuff to be put in, with this season there are a lot of significant happenings so things really need to be condensed.

Wish they would just extend to a 52 week season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
The whole bit with Arya and Tywin Lannister last season wasn't in the books, and it was pretty fantastic stuff.
I had a love hate view on that because as cool as it was, I hate when things are added when other canon stuff was left out.
El Fangel is offline   Reply With Quote