View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 12:41 PM   #628
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Jamey Johnson - The Guitar Song 10 out of fucking 10

This is real country music. Wow. I tried listening to this one day but just wasn't in the right mood. Came back to it some months later and it is incredible. I grew up listening to old country when I was with my dad, but I don't listen to much country anymore due to how consumed by the pop industry it has become. But this man IS country music. I could feel the pain and sorrow in some of these lyrics. None of the guitar playing was too much or too little. Everything was just honest and heartfelt, and sounded damn good.

If you like country music, this album is a must listen.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote