View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 01:01 PM   #618
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I wish more music appealed to me.

I'm way too particular. Even music that doesn't offend my ears, and is pleasant to listen to, doesn't get more than a listen or two before I'm bored of it and back to the usual stuff I listen to. If it doesn't fit a certain sound, or the sound isn't EXACTLY what I want to hear, then I just can't get into it or listen to it more than a couple times.

The music that I do get really into, is music that I listen to for months, or years. I can listen to the same band nonstop for months and not get tired of them, and then revisit them after a couple months and do it all over again. Kind of frustrating, because I see other people seem to have really high opinions of a HUGE library of music, and can listen to anything from this huge library, but I have this really selective taste and I always wish I had more. Guess that's why I think so highly of the bands I do like, because it just takes a certain something to catch my attention for more than a week.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote