View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 11:14 AM   #116
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hb2k View Post
It was all Sid. And how many times does anybody get to say that.

Downtown Bruno never did anything for me either. Maybe it's just the Memphis curse - after Jimmy Hart being absolutely incredible in Memphis for years and years (way better than his WWF work), Bruno wasn't even in the same league, and I still don't think he got anybody all that over in Memphis either in truth.

I don't rate Kim either, by the way, other than she looked great and could be sympathetic at times. She wasn't really a full-bore manager, in truth, but I'd still say she was more important to Page than Harvey was to anyone.
I loved the visual of Sid and Bruno. Bruno definitely wasn't to the level of a Jimmy Hart in Memphis, but he was good as he gained more experience in the territory. I was just never a fan at all of Kimberly.
Bad News Gertner is offline   Reply With Quote