View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 03:06 AM   #58
Disturbed316

Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermaximus View Post
UGH....

SPOILER: show
WHO THE FUCK WERE THOSE 2 PEOPLE IN THE DISTANCE AT THE END?
I hope its Christa and Omid, even though I hated them, for Clems sake.

Was surprised to find that, like with episode four, my choices went against the majority. I went with what I thought was the right thing to do for my Lee, but somehow seemed to be the opposite everyone else.

I was absolutely heartbroken when
Ben died. I saved him at the bell tower in episode four and was the only one who came with me to help find Clementine. I felt he was really trying to make up for his earlier screw ups and grew to trust him again. When he stood up to Kenny, I was like 'whoa' but he was right. When I saw him impaled in the alleyway, my heart just sank. Like Lee says in the attic, he's still just a kid himself which we forget at times. And when Kenny went down to help him and eventually had to put him out of his missery, again I couldn't help but well up when he sacrificed himself.

What were everyone's choices for the final episode, mine were:

Remove Lee's arm: No Didn't see the point, I was bitten and it had been too long since it happen for it to make a difference. If I wanted to get Clem back, I needed everything I had left to get her.

Lost Temper: Calmed the situation Don't really remember this choice, but that apparently what I did.

Gave up weapons: No (lied) No way in hell I was going to be unarmed with that freak

Killed Clementine's captor: No, Clem did Only because I didn't time it right and got shot myself, before Clem popped him in the head

Stopped Lee from turning: No I couldn't do that to Clem. I asked her to leave me as I didn't want to put her through doing that to closest person she had left.
Disturbed316 is offline   Reply With Quote