View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 12:35 PM   #2264
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Thank god, Don Callis is an awful announcer. He reminds me of Kevin Nash. Witty guy in a certain context, but when it goes to putting it into practice...yikes. Impact is doing worse since he's come around, I believe (despite people on here that are determined to say it is good), and his commentary makes him sound like they got a smark and put them in the booth and told them to act like a "cool heel."

A bit surprised to hear that about backstage turmoil in New Japan. Harold Meij sounds like a genius in everything I've read about him. Like an actual genius and not an Eric Bischoff genius. So rare to hear anything "heel" coming in about New Japan.
I'll agree his commentary can be cringe wothy at times. When he gets into a match and is more professional he's pretty good. As far as what he's done on the management side of Impact, he's done an incredible job.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote