View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 05:44 PM   #356
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Overall not a bad show, my "issue" on this show was less about the wresting, and more about the production side of thing. Multiple times people fumbled over their lines, Dixie, Jesse Goderz, and of course, Bram saying "2006" is going to be his year. There were a couple of misques on the music, anybody else notice the Beer Money theme start after Roode beat Bram?
On the plus side, I really liked Eli Drake's promo as well as Mike Bennetts. It may of just been me, but Jade really shined in that Knockout's match. The matches themselves were pretty good, that piledriver from EY looked disgusting. It seems like if TNA can "fix the little things" they can become a serious number 2.... but then again that's been said about TNA for years
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote