View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 06:28 PM   #1229
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed316 View Post
Considering it took me virtually two full days of free playing (as in every hour I was awake over the three and a bit days), I'm disappointed I can only get the legendary card even though I'm halfway up the Survivor ++ bar. If I'm in Survivor, I should be able to challenge and get the Survivor card.

I like the event but they need to do more for the free players.
Same here, I am as close to Wrestlemania level as I can be and I played quite a bit and got like 7 pieces into the Survivor card..... RTG is still by far the best mode, but this one is growing on me.....
Nicky Fives is offline   Reply With Quote