View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 09:38 AM   #2279
Boomer
The Wretched

Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by G View Post
How do they make money if they don't have ads?
Optional yearly membership. Was 50 bucks for a year (they have monthly too, obviously), and I got a member shirt, access to 720p footage for all their content, complete access to all their video content on my phone, and a few other smaller things. For good content, I was willing to drop some money. But honestly, you don't really need a membership at all. I got mine originally because they were giving first-day access to their podcast for paying members, but ended up making it free to everyone for the rest of time because so many people signed up for memberships. Not sure if I will re-up when my year is done, but I've been really happy with what I payed for.

And I mean c'mon, they have a quest system on their website that is totally stupid and an awesome waste of my time. Who doesn't like being LVL 28 on a website?
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote