View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 08:03 AM   #1273
Danny Electric
dirty irani

Danny Electric has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Danny Electric has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Danny Electric has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Danny Electric has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Danny Electric has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Danny Electric has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Danny Electric has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Danny Electric has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Danny Electric has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Danny Electric has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Danny Electric has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray View Post
So series finale next week, come by so fast...

The lack of Rick hasn't been that impactful I would say, but it has been slow'ish still building up to everything.

This weeks episode was decent enough though... Spectacular ending.

SPOILER: show
I do not know how The Whisperers got the group though, they were all at the traders marker weren't they but they didn't leave The Kingdom? So how did Alpha manage to kidnap several of them?!

I didn't read the comics, although I have scanned through them to find plot points. I see they used a couple of different characters for the Game of Thrones Ned spike. When you see the familiar faces (Heads) such as Tara and Enid you think wow they followed up with it...

I don't quite know why a winter season would cause the groups so many problems next week? Are they going to say it's been the coldest winter for a thousand years or something?

Also, kind of happy they killed off that knob Henry. Something about him just irritated the crap out of me. Hilltop seems completely decimated when it comes to taking up the "head" positions there...

First Gregory, Maggie (MIA), Jesus, Tara, Enid who was right-hand material... Who the hell is left now??
SPOILER: show
I’m guessing either Enid’s boyfriend, can’t remeber his name or Aaron. An episode hasn’t got me like that for a long time in this show, I have stayed away from the comics so didn’t see it happen.
I’m still waiting for Ryan Hurst to take off his mask but don’t think he will.
Danny Electric is offline   Reply With Quote