View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 11:55 AM   #4729
VonErichLives
DU's illegitimate brother

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by conebone69 View Post

remember that time you posted that news report that said someone overheard Bill Polian say he wanted Fluties leg to be broken? And you were so sure that it was credible and that i was wrong when i said it was bs .... Uh yaaaa
yep, and I also had multiple sources.... but as you said then it wasn't true so clearly that makes this the same...

Quote:
Originally Posted by conebone69 View Post
Um I dont know if you know this or not, but this Patriots cheating scandal is a pretty big story. I think there alot more people who care about this then teams or fans, but ok.
yeah, well maybe if the Colts didn't get upset at home in the playoffs your sports papers would have something else to write about... elsewhere it's old news....

don't you guys have a car race or a rodeo coming up soon to fill your sports section?