Thread: E3 2018
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 07:12 PM   #17
ClockShot
TPWW Fire Pro Champ

ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)ClockShot makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
What I'm looking for:

Release dates for Darksiders 3 and Ace Combat 7. I've had these reserved for a little while now. Now's the time for more information.

Microsoft:

Just give me a really good reason to get an Xbox One once and for all. Lock up some exclusive titles, knock the prices down, make Xbox Live free? Sony sent Kratos off the bench and threw a punch so hard you got knocked down. Whatcha got to counter that?

Activision:

Most likely jamming Destiny 2: Forsaken down our throats along with Black Ops 4. Unless Bungie is really going all out to switch it up for Destiny 2, no interest here.

I am interested in the Spyro trilogy. My childhood's calling me.

Ubisoft:

I know Skull & Bones got pushed into 2019. Information on a beta start date and more dirt on what this is really supposed to be single player-wise is a must.

Who are they putting in the ring against Red Dead 2? Rumor mill suggests either The Division 2 or a new Splinter Cell.

AC: Odyssey will probably be revealed. Origins was one of the more strange games I've played since I both loved it and hated it at the same time.

I'm also going to assume a new title/franchise will be revealed.

EA:

So Anthem's out in February. Going up against Sony's Days Gone. I've lost some love with Bioware since they just walked away from Mass Effect: Andromeda. Great game that could be sooooooooo much more.

Sony:

Already on the up and up before the show even starts. Small tidbits of information before E3 begins, with a presser anchored by Ghost of Tsushima, Death Stranding, Last of Us 2, and Spider-Man. Add in some more exclusive titles locked in and gameplay from other games, I'm excited.
ClockShot is offline   Reply With Quote