Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 04:36 AM   #1110
Purgatory
You're Welcome.

Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Purgatory puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss View Post
I just got Fallout 3, I hope by the time I finish it 4 is cheap and all the bugs are worked out.
The bugs are what makes it a Fallout game, tho I really dont notice them anymore. I'm about 12 hours into it. The biggest mistake I made with my first save was installing mods. Some of them sounded cool, but they totally broke my save. Even with them uninstalled, it was fucked.

Fallout 3 is my favorite. I have the Game Of The Year edition and the addons are great.

Fallout: New Vegas is good for what it is. I have never played it all the way through, tho. I just couldnt stay into it long enough.
Purgatory is offline   Reply With Quote