View Single Post
Old 07-18-2017, 04:58 AM   #35
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I think Bret's charisma is understated. It was a silent type, for sure, but there was no denying the buzz when he came out, especially in markets like Canada, UK, rest of Europe etc... He was definitely charismatic, he just wasn't a showman like HBK.

HBK's style was more exciting and he was the better athlete, but I think Bret made it all look so real. He seemed able to construct matches from start to finish and he was always so smooth with his technique. I think him taking it so seriously added so much to his matches. The tension in his matches with Owen, Austin etc... felt real because he took it seriously and wanted people to believe.

I think nowadays one of the issues is they are winking at us. We know it isn't real, but we still want to believe. Bret worked hard to make that possible.

Always loved his look too, was the very essence of cool in the nineties.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote