View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 11:22 AM   #355
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• I love it when Raw & SmackDown are in Canada.

I don't know if it's the arenas in Canada or what, but there's something about Canadian shows that makes it feel like old times.

I wouldn't say it was the crowd as Canada always have really "smarkish crowds" and I've never really been a fan of "smark crowds".

• I really hope that Axel & Dallas drop all association with The Miz in the near future and become their own established Tag-Team.

• We all knew the clip of Titus tripping would be shown and it's one of those weird things that could potentially help Titus' career.

I just hope they don't go over the top with it and force it on Titus to fall or mess up every night, hoping for some comedy.

Natural things like that, that get everyone talking need to be left to be natural and not forced. "Fandangoing" was a natural thing and was a success for a while until the WWE decided to call it "Fandagoing" and force it to happen every single week.

It really didn't last long after that and now hardly anyone does it and the people that actually do do it, do it extremely half-heartedly and even completely wrong in some cases.

Adam Rose No Way Jose is f'n abysmal.

It needs to end. Preferably right now.

Maybe dropping the gimmick and joining Titus Worldwide would help both camps. No Way Jose wouldn't be as bad and Titus Worldwide would appear that little bit more credible with another member who was happy to join and we would actually have a stable.

Stables really don't happen that much these days.

• Why was McIntyre & Ziggler cutting a promo from what looked like the back of a removal van or the storage room of a coffee house?

• Raw was alright this week I guess.

I'm surprised more wasn't done for Backlash though. You wouldn't think it was this Sunday by what happened on Raw.

It was more like a Raw that would happen with Backlash two weeks away.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote