View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 12:39 AM   #341
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
Lashley has the worst theme of any wrestler in a LONG time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRA View Post
How far back are we talking because Brie mode is a thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark One View Post
False. First try Jason Jordan theme definitely worse.
Lashley's is forgettable bad. I seriously just heard it and don't remember how it goes. Jason' Jordan's was bad like that one fill in theme for The Rock (it was a temporary one he used for about 2-3 weeks that was generic fast paced"chugga-chugga" rock guitar I guess while the Nation theme got built up to what we identify as The Rock's iconic theme now), but it was a placeholder and got worked on. Brie Mode stayed shit the entire time. KIRA wins, but we all lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRA View Post
I read some comments about people actually saying Nakamura new theme is the worst thing theyve ever heard
Those people are wrong.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote