View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 01:36 AM   #33
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixx View Post
Unless Eddie Edwards is the funny British Ski Jumper, but I somehow doubt he'd become a wrestler.
Nah, he's a bit of a plain indy geek. Was in a tag team with Davey Richards where they were "serious technical rasslers." Got a trial in the WWE, but when they were told to go home early, they kind of ignored it, haha. I think it was Davey who got pancaked and they were worried he was hurt, but he was like "Nah, I'm real, let's do this," and the WWE was like "Yeah, we're not giving you a spot."

They both went to TNA, but Davey left and Edwards got a run with their title, I think. He also just recently NOAH's GHC Champion. Like, he lost the belt last week or something, probably because his time with them is coming to an end.

Derrick Bateman was an NXT guy. Jacked to the gills and had a lot of personality. Kind of goofy/obnoxious, but you kind of liked him. He was paired with Daniel Bryan and I remember them doing some funny shit together. Then they never really did anything with him, he was funny with Fandango in NXT Redemption, and then they released him and he went to TNA.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote