View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 08:00 PM   #57
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
No one is asking for your help. Im not saying having him beat Triple H was a bad idea either, they forced themselves into it and had to go that way. Doesnt make it bilevable. Pushing him towards the top of the card in the first place was the bad idea. It worked out yeah but as seen he's not a guy you can put the company on his back.
I'm sorry to deflect from the point, but I just can't take it seriously from a guy with Eli Drake in his avatar. I just can't. I'm not trying to be a dick with that, and I don't think you've ever said that Eli Drake should be a World Champion, but it's just ludicrous to me. I'm sorry.

Bryan is one of the most believable wrestlers on the roster. He's lacking a bit of size, but his technical skill is pretty much unparalleled. His energy is good and he works in a way that is appropriated for bigger opponents to make the struggle against them feel authentic. It's why he'd make a great Brock Lesnar opponent whereas Finn Balor would not.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote