View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 06:53 PM   #47
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I've got no quibbles with this. Triple H has always found it necessary to spray his stink over Orton, and it's weird that the two seem to be "friends."

On Bryan: It's nuts if you don't go with him at Mania XXX. Absolutely nuts. Of course they fucked up the booking leading into it, but it's absolutely asinine if Bryan didn't end up in that match, just like it was baffling when he didn't just win the Royal Rumble. Dale's on the money here. I also cannot believe that Fan is an Eli Drake fan, but can't see the value in Daniel Bryan. Even in infinite realities I wouldn't consider that an inevitability.
I see about the same value in him the WWE did, as a B+ player. That's why I don't think his first push made any sense. Like #1-wwf-fan said, if he doesn't get that underdog push and then have it ripped out from under him you don't have a massive YES movement like they did.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote