View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 11:31 AM   #1160
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I just watched season 7 over the last two days and it was the worst pile of shit I think I have ever seen. It's easily the fastest a good show has turned completely to shit before.
Jeffrey Dean Morgan is playing a character that has been built up for an entire season and now we finally see him in action and it's just one declaratory sentence after another with some really fucking lazy sass thrown in. That doesn't pass for charisma in my book and the gay ass way he throws those "Ho-lee shit" declarations around every time he meets someone new or gets annoyed is one of the worst choices in bad acting I have ever seen.
if they were going to go that way with the character then they needed someone amazing who could go big with it because JDM is below terrible.

This isn't just something failing to live up to what was promised…this is something going out of its way to not be the thing it built itself up to be.
It's as if the entire show was taken over by the production team of Relic Hunter or Xena Warrior Princess. Ridiculous characters would be fine in moderation but the homeless folk that talked nonsense and the king with the bloody tiger were shit! This is just the sort of thing you would see on a crappy sic fi channel show back in the very early 2000's... it doesn't look or feel the same at all now.

I don't know what the point was. You've built Carol, Daryl, Morgan and Rick up to be amazing go-to characters only to now turn them into pieces of furniture the camera cuts to whenever boring, can't act, fuckface Negan isn't on screen.

Ugh.

I kept watching just hoping it would somehow spring back into its original shape but it's completely distorted now. Unless all of those homeless weirdo's and the king bloke die and they stop using horrendous CGI and whatever awful daytime TV production team they have acquired then they have more or less given up because this is sitting at an incredibly low level right now.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote